• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Hard to find items in Canada

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jevehn

Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm trying to get my hands on some oddball items that I can't seem to find here in Canada. Most US retailers won't ship to canada, or charge a small fortune to do so. Here's my list:

Starsan (16oz)
Montrachet Yeast (several packs.. I'd say at least 5).

I'm kinda hoping I can find someone who knows where I can order from, or someone who would be kind enough to bounce an order for me. I'd love to get my hands on a corona style mill too, but that's a down the road kind of item.

Cheers!

http://www.homebrew-supplies.ca sells Starsan, they are located in Brampton, Ontario. They have a flat shipping rate, so you are better off ordering more than just the starsan since it is $17 to get stuff shipped....might be more or less since you are in Alberta.

They don't have the yeast, but they might have a suitable substitute. Their site looks basic, but I have heard good things.

Back