• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

15 gallon morebeer kettle & blichmann burner

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ninner73

Reaction score
Both items have never been used and are in perfect shape, I would like to get $300.00 for both pieces.

The kettle w/ lid is from morebeer.com and is made of heavy duty SS and has a tri layer bottom, two welded 1/2" couplers, SS false bottom and SS ball valve. I paid $300.00 complete just a few months ago.

The burner is 72,000 btu propane burner by Blichmann, its all SS (except the burner of course) and is from the top tier line. Purchased new for $140.00.

So I guess for $300 you get a burner for free, my loss no time to brew anymore. I would like to see as a set and not ship if at all possible, will drive 50ish miles to meet buyer.

thanks

ninner73 said:
Both items have never been used and are in perfect shape, I would like to get $300.00 for both pieces.

The kettle w/ lid is from morebeer.com and is made of heavy duty SS and has a tri layer bottom, two welded 1/2" couplers, SS false bottom and SS ball valve. I paid $300.00 complete just a few months ago.

The burner is 72,000 btu propane burner by Blichmann, its all SS (except the burner of course) and is from the top tier line. Purchased new for $140.00.

So I guess for $300 you get a burner for free, my loss no time to brew anymore. I would like to see as a set and not ship if at all possible, will drive 50ish miles to meet buyer.

thanks

Pic

image-4068533796.jpg

if its still available, im interested. I live about 70 miles away in nj, i can meet you half way

im off from work today and tomorrow

blichmann suggests that other manufacturers btu's arent accurate

We also documented that the published BTU of competitive burners varied wildly from actual measured results. And measuring the performance is straightforward: simply run the burner for an hour at full power and measure the weight of the propane used in lb. Then multiply the weight in lb X 21,000 to get the burner rating in BTU/hr. For example. the Bayou Classic has a published rating of 180 KBTU/hr but only measured at 68 KBTU/hr!

Back