What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took the cover off and BAM, the cork shot out and into my throat. Fun times...Merry Christmas
IMG_20191225_170957.jpg

Smooth! These local guys pump out some phenomenal stuff! Never even heard of Rakau Kohatu and Mandarina Bavaria hops. I could brush my teeth with this stuff!

IMG_8306.JPG

HB Fizzy Lager. Power went off again before I got back to my son’s house. We came home about an hour and a half ago and brought two small generators back. Enough to keep fridges and freezers going, and a little heat. Hot everything up and running, poured a beer, sat down and the power came back on.

The fog has finally gone away after three full days. The frost is mostly gone from the power lines. We should be close to back to normal.

45ED062D-EB5D-47F4-A69D-4B85B29AB1DD.jpeg

HB Fizzy Lager. Power went off again before I got back to my son’s house. We came home about an hour and a half ago and brought two small generators back. Enough to keep fridges and freezers going, and a little heat. Hot everything up and running, poured a beer, sat down and the power came back on.

The fog has finally gone away after three full days. The frost is mostly gone from the power lines. We should be close to back to normal.

View attachment 658770

Stay warm!

After sifting through some 400 posts while celebrating Christmas with the family I’ve got two things to say. (Thanks for those)
Very Merry Christmas to all of you!
And how does this photo only have 5 likes? Merry Christmas @Remmy thanks for the share.
PS. Someone will be getting a nice secret Santa box soon.

Merry Christmas to all! And to all, a goodnight!

View attachment 658568

Michelob amber "fake" bock. pretty tasty despite being a simple thin beer! received a case for recent birthday and NO beer goes ignored in my house, well maybe bud lite, Miller, coors, heineken, etc! Still in mourning over the demise of terrapin double rye ipa, and it's been years... sniff!

After sifting through some 400 posts while celebrating Christmas with the family I’ve got two things to say. (Thanks for those)
Very Merry Christmas to all of you!
And how does this photo only have 5 likes? Merry Christmas @Remmy thanks for the share.
PS. Someone will be getting a nice secret Santa box soon.

App maxes at 5 likes displayed. I am sure it has more ;)

Back