60 days and a good offer on the house

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Pol

Reaction score
Hey HBTers... a few months back I posted that my wife and I were moving and selling our current home. We recieved a serious low ball offer this week and countered it with a 2% reduction in selling price and the people accepted it. Now I am scared, I may be homeless!

Yeah, our new home in IND is supposed to be complete in Dec... I have another house that I can live in, my inlaws have a huge house that they are trying to sell and we are welcome to live there while we are in limbo. I am glad that in this crummy market, we got lucky, unloaded the house, and walked away with some dough... now I just have to wait until after Sept 18th to yank my money out of the market and our funds for the new house will be secure!
This will seriously curb my ability to brew for a while.

Congrats. Homeless in this market is not a bad thing. I'm an analyst in the mortage/housing industry and there is currently a 9.3 months-supply of existing homes on the market.

Back