What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stella, crappy picture

1405904818301.jpg

I laughed my ass off at your comment, DC.

Water before bed. Tomorrow is gonna be good.

No thats a ruination not a ruinten glass. Close but no cigar haha

Night cap for the week

Haha haha.. your right. :D at least its the right brewery this time... I knew I couldn't slip it past this crowd.. it makes me wonder tho. Never been to their breweries. . But I I imagine there are huge gargoyles everywhere

Hey Houston area Brew Buddies! I have a friend that recently moved from North Carolina to your area. He not a brewer, but he particularly likes German style weizen/weisse beers. He's the one I brewed a batch for and traded a Megalodon tooth for it...he's a diver and spear fisherman. I'd like to give him some good recommendations for the area for craft breweries. Suggestions?

Opening a bomber of my Costa Kona Mocha Latte Stout (bottled in March: cocoa nibs, cold brewed Kona coffee, lactose)...I saw somebody here was having a chocolate stout with cherries. Got some of those in the fridge...sounds good!

DSC05101.jpg

Hey Houston area Brew Buddies! I have a friend that recently moved from North Carolina to your area. He not a brewer, but he particularly likes German style weizen/weisse beers. He's the one I brewed a batch for and traded a Megalodon tooth for it...he's a diver and spear fisherman. I'd like to give him some good recommendations for the area for craft breweries. Suggestions?

Opening a bomber of my Costa Kona Mocha Latte Stout (bottled in March: cocoa nibs, cold brewed Kona coffee, lactose)...I saw somebody here was having a chocolate stout with cherries. Got some of those in the fridge...sounds good!

Karbach, Saint Arnold, Buffalo Bayou, and 8th Wonder are in town or close to it. Southern Star and B-52 are a little bit of a drive north of Houston, but make some good stuff. I recommend all of those.

Karbach, Saint Arnold, Buffalo Bayou, and 8th Wonder are in town or close to it. Southern Star and B-52 are a little bit of a drive north of Houston, but make some good stuff. I recommend all of those.

Those plus no label in katy and texian in richmond. Few more in the works like town in city and brash. Avoid fort bend. You can try their beer but its very poor

Thanks WesleyS! I'll do some surfing and pass along the recommendations!

On my second pour of my Mocha Latte Stout and poppin' some cherries. Literally. Not figurat...nevermind.

DSC05103.jpg

Those plus no label in katy and texian in richmond. Few more in the works like town in city and brash. Avoid fort bend. You can try their beer but its very poor

Thanks DC! Gonna check them out, too! Done for tonight...no mas biere. Gotta sleep sometime!

Coff.

Sanitizing equipment. You know what time it is! :D

Sh!tty hotel coffee and feeling like crap after drinking too much last night. I'm gonna shake it off by going to Great Lakes Brewery today and drinking too much again.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Coffee.

Skipped several pages here again. I need to bust ass to get things done so I can disappear on Wednesday to Lake Huron for some camping. Once settled in up there, expect some beer and cigar pictures, b-itches.

Back