Perlick Faucets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pascott6

Reaction score
Not real familer with these so wonder which one to look for & what a good price is for them.

I got the 525ss. Price doesn't change much, always low $30's. I read a lot of complaints on the 575ss which is the creamer version. Apparently the tiny holes are prone to clog from hop particles and the like, no personal experience.

I have exactly one day experience with the 525, and I love them. don't see myself needing a creamer.

Somewhere on here someone posted a link to some old stock 425's, which have the removable tip. I believe it's a site sponsor.

I think the 525ss were a great upgrade from the standard faucet, no sticking, no dripping. I think they were $28-30. I saw somewhere that there is also a Perlick forward sealing faucet with a flow control knob now, I'd be curious to see how well they work.

I'm not sure of the model of my perlics but they are just the standard perlics, made before the improvements of the last few years.
I love the no stick performace they give.

Back