What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SWMBO is a little OCD. Each room in the house has a designated Kleenex box. As soon as one goes empty, it is immediately replaced with the exact same box. If I mistakenly put a blue box where the red box goes, it gets fixed next time she sees it. I used to get annoyed, now it's kind of a game.
Supply of Kleenex boxes.
View attachment 213756
I live in fear of what will happen if Kleenex decides to change their pattern :)

And a break from IPAs. One of the best / cleverest named beers I've found.
View attachment 213757

Haha. Your wife and mine might be long lost sisters!
Let's do it brotha. Anything to get back into your good grace's and avoid berry punches. :D

I thought bk good graces = bk berry punches.

No?

:d

0726142248.jpg

Coffee. Took it easy last night (a couple All Day IPA ) and am now glad to be packing camp without a hangover. Sad for the trip to be done...but I head out again next Wednesday...

This is hopsolutely delicious, from a brewery I'd never heard of. Thanks again Mark.

View attachment 213743

Ignore the bud light in the background, SWMBO has no taste, which is obvious because she married me.

They have a few good brews - glad you liked!

Finishing up coffee and getting ready to do some brew house activities. Need to rack my saison on to some fruit & brett; move my lambeec onto cherries and if I'm really energetic I'll bottle my quad too.

Coffee.

Need to do a little research and decide how much corn sugar to use to prime my Hi-Nelson Saison w/Hibiscus. I have about 6 gallons. Bottling today! I've had some over-carbing issues for some reason on brews that I felt I was in danger of UNDER-carbing by going below recommendations by so much. My best result recently was my Matt's Summer Brew. I know temperature and the yeast (Belle Saison) affect the outcome, too. Probably around 74F for the liquid temperature. Hmmm.

Nothing like waiting for the temp to drop and finally realizing your thermometer is broken! UGH

Water.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back