The Mash House; Fayetteville, NC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got some emails sent me about some awesome brewers in the area trying to revive the Mash House thread. Well, due to work I unfortunately haven't brewed a recipe in 5 months! I know it's bad! But I still love my beer don't get me wrong. With the warmer months approaching I'm thinking of a Honey Kolsh in my future and is everyone still down for a Mash House trip?

Set a date and I will be there. I think it would be fun getting to meet some of the other local brewers.

I am trying to gauge the interest level of a home brew club in Fayetteville. Throw your hand up if you want in

Hi everybody, Just PCS'd here from Germany, the land of great beer. I just started brewing with Cooper's kits, and so far it's a really cool hobby. Also, I'm definitely interested in meeting at the Mash house to BS about Beer. I'm still pretty happy with what the kits are producing, but I'm interested in goin to the next level. Lemme know when you guys go!:tank:

Back