What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Always solid. Work may be rough tommorow...
IMG_20191102_200036.jpeg

HB IPA I helped a buddy make, not too shabby.
IMG_20191102_153051.jpg

One more of those above
IMG_20191102_155349.jpg

A West Coast Amber I helped a different friend make on the Mash & Boil...converting extract brewers :)
IMG_20191102_163737.jpg

A raspberry sour, yum
IMG_20191102_173202.jpg

And another, time to burn some brush
Screenshot_20191102-210741.png

2019 BoC whiskey spiced stout - sooooooo yum! I should stop drinking these, oops.
Screenshot_20191102-210755.png

+ a few waters...I think

OMG! You're a lucky boy!

Oh my. And I thought I was a lucky guy having the last 6 years of Abyss in my fridge.

Yeah. I always seem to fall in with these kind of guys everywhere I go. We contacted the brewery and they hooked us up with some goodies for the effort. They said it was the longest vert they had heard of. We also had several of the other iterations going back several years. Palette fatigue doesn't even begin to describe how i feel right now. We're using Lagavulin 16 as a palette cleanser.

Yeah the new Modern Warfare on the Xbox. I enjoy it but only played multiplayer a few times with friends. I’m looking forward to the campaign too!
Enjoying some coffee from @shelly_belly while making waffles for the kiddos.
View attachment 650970

I know we can cross platform now, but I don't know if you can squad up from someone not on the same platform...worth investigating.

I know we can cross platform now, but I don't know if you can squad up from someone not on the same platform...worth investigating.

Yeah I’m not a fan of the cross play so I’ve disabled that right away. I don’t like the idea of playing people on the PC instead of a console. I always felt that they had an advantage over console players. At least I felt that way when I played on the PC years ago.

Yeah I’m not a fan of the cross play so I’ve disabled that right away. I don’t like the idea of playing people on the PC instead of a console. I always felt that they had an advantage over console players. At least I felt that way when I played on the PC years ago.

They have to be on controllers though.

Looks good. I've never made that but just bought grains to make a batch. My lhbs didn't have carared and told me subing with caramel 20l would be fine..if my Irish comes out an Irish Brown I'm gonna be pissed.

The trick to get the "red" tint is to use a very small amount of 500L Roasted Barley.;)

View attachment 650764

Good beer!

But my cat is dying... she’s 16 and has lost a bunch of weight lately. Vet says she has enlarged spleen and a mass in her abdomen. Plus side is she likes hanging out with me while I’m up to get a few more pets. Poor cat....

Sorry buddy.

Yes! I play on PC (jturmanator) and my brother plays on his PS4 and yes you can squad up!

You guys look me up! I’d like get the clan [BEER] rolling again!

Same here, but started with C-64 Wolfenstein (2D) back in 1983. After BF-1, realized I just got too old, slow, and dumber as I couldn't figure out how to buy new guns anyway. I still play BF2 single player mode once in a while....and lose.[emoji20]

OT.. Wendy's unsweetened tea
View attachment 651046

Sorry still getting used to this COD been playing BF games mostly till now.

Last edited:
Back