Lucky Bucket Beer-BQ Contest

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gbarnes

Reaction score
I just saw the Groupon for the Lucky Bucket Beer-BQ on July 20th and noticed they are having a home brewing contest. Does anyone know where we can find details on this?

I looked at their website and did a Google search and didn't see anything.

There is really very little information out there about the event and that includes the homebrew competition. There is no specific style or limitations. It is basically a no holds barred competition. Just bring five gallons and the crowd will be the judge on who's is the best. Regardless of the tiny amount of information that is out there regarding the event, it will be packed!

It takes 5 gallons to enter? If that is the case, I think I'll pass.

I'm sure 2.5 gallons would suffice. They never really did say. My club just makes a rule of thumb of bringing five gallons to events.

For future reference... definitely bring at least five gallons to this event. We (Railroaders Brew Club) each brought five gallons and ran out within a couple hours or so.

Back