Keg Manifold Ball Valves

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WenValley

Reaction score
I've put together a used kegging setup. The manifold has one pressure line in, with four pressure lines out that go to keg quick connects. The outlines all have check valves attached directly to the manifold.

The four out lines all run to quick connects, all connections are 1/4 flare threaded female at each end.

I've been looking for a quarter turn ball valve that I can insert at the manifold AND that doesn't have any barbed fittings. So I'm looking for a valve that is 1/4 flare female on the manifold end, and 1/4 flare male at the opposite end.

I hope I'm explaining this clearly.

In other words, I want to be able to disconnect the female flare fitting at the manifold check valve, and insert the ball valve into the line, then reconnect the female outline to the ball valve, using all flare connections....

I've looked online at all the suppliers that come to mind, with no luck.

The closest that I've found was a ball valve that would thread into the manifold IF I take out the check valves that are already installed, and the opposite end is a 1/4" flare male thread.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Just curious, what are you trying to accomplish?

Here is what I did;

1/4 MPT checked shut-off valve mated to my manifold with hose attached to opposite barb. At the other end of the hose I used a 1/4 flare swivel nut to attach to flared disconnects.

I "think" this is essentially what you are trying at. The individual line can be closed and disconnects can be changed out (I use both Pin and Ball lock kegs).

At any rate, try McMaster-Carr for a checked shut-off valve.

Back