• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Folding Gravity Home Brew Stand - $550

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rolexor

Reaction score
3nb3m43o15O05V25X6b7m4119fa1a685f1bf9.jpg

3ne3m43p65V45P65X2b7m55e8ae2c54b81f52.jpg

3n13md3o85Y05U05P3b7m0b8c319eb7e81686.jpg

This for sale privately, the pics show it at the local home brew store, where I had iton consignment. My buddy and I built it in my garage. This was designed and built to fold away for easy storage. Lots of attention to detail. I'll ship it in the Continental US for $600.

Any Questions? 951-544-5341 Greg

Designed with 5 - 10 Gallon batches in mind, and the ability to fold up for easy storage, it is ideal for the average home brewer. It's a gravity fed system, the liquid flows through each stage, ultimately down to the fermenter, all without pumps. Simplicity is the keyword here; there is nothing to plug in and nothing to break.

Looking at this Brewstand, you can almost taste the beer you'll make with it. It is not just a piece of equipment; it is the centerpiece of the brewing process. Attention to detail and over-engineering were in mind during the build. Featuring high quality construction, it is truly built to last a lifetime.

System Features:

• 3 Tier Brewstand
• 2 Folding/Removable Shelves with Burners
• 45° Welded Corners
• Finished Tube Ends
• 4 Support Legs
• Two - 17" Wide Cooking Surfaces
• Two - 48" Stainless Braided Hoses
• 20 PSI Preset Gas Regulators w/ Brass Control Valve
• 360° Wind Screen Protection
• Two 185,000 BTU Burners

Here's a list of the other items you'll need to brew at home:

o A propane tank
o Three -- 5 to 10 Gallon Kettles
o Wort Chiller
o Fermenter
o A few Valves, Tubes, and other miscellaneous parts

Pros and Cons Versus other Designs:

• Ease of use. These systems are very simple to operate.
• A huge benefit of this system is its size and collapsibility. The foot print is less than 2' x 3' so it will fit almost anywhere.
• The height of the mash tun (where grain gets stirred in) is low so no ladders or steps are needed.
• Does not require a pump so you can brew without needing an electrical source.
• Limitations: Not available for a 20 gallon system.
• Doesn't come with a pump so it isn't ideal for doing recirculation mashes.
• Does not allow for the control or flexibility the Digital Packages can offer.

Dimensions:

Assembled
73" Tall
21" Wide
40" Long

Stowed
Base 40" x 21" x 8"
Trunk 69" x 21" x 8"*
* Burner Shelves fold into Trunk

i too am interested in the build if you have any links/info.

i also don't understand the burner placement. for a 3 tier you need HLT, MLT, and BK. generally, with a two burner setup, you'd have a burner on the top tier for HLT, and a burner on the bottom tier for the BK. from the pics, it looks like you have an HLT burner and a MLT burner (which is fine), but no BK burner on the bottom tier. am i missing something?

Clever!

Nice work, do you have a link to its build?

Thanks for the compliment. We thought about documenting it before we started, but then we got into it and it just didn't happen. By the time I remembered to grab my camera we were already pretty deep into it.

How many times do you have to post this?

I've looked for a way to delete the old post from July, but I couldn't figure out how to do that. This is the second time I've posted it and it's been 3 months. Do you consider that over posting? The old one was getting no attention or replies, I lowered the price and included a shipping option.

i too am interested in the build if you have any links/info.

i also don't understand the burner placement. for a 3 tier you need HLT, MLT, and BK. generally, with a two burner setup, you'd have a burner on the top tier for HLT, and a burner on the bottom tier for the BK. from the pics, it looks like you have an HLT burner and a MLT burner (which is fine), but no BK burner on the bottom tier. am i missing something?

In order to save space, we made it with 2 burners. After sparging we move the BK to the waist level burner. Alternately, you could use a Turkey Fryer.

We've brewed like this for about 2 years, it works out great.

I've looked for a way to delete the old post from July, but I couldn't figure out how to do that. This is the second time I've posted it and it's been 3 months. Do you consider that over posting? The old one was getting no attention or replies, I lowered the price and included a shipping option.

I think the preferred method is to just edit your original post then reply to it to bump it up.

I sold the Brew Stand locally (sort of anyway 2.5 hours away), and wanted to thank everyone who looked and commented on the stand. Now that I have a few bucks in my beer account, we're planning a new stand. I'll post pics of the build this time.

Thanks,
Greg

Back