Does this mini fridge look like it will work for a kegerator?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arover

Reaction score
Looks alright since it doesn't have a freezer that you'd have to bend out of the way. I'd still ask for inside measurements before going to pick it up though.

I just found the inside measurements, edited the post. You think it'll work? How big are corny kegs?

Corny kegs are 25 inches tall, add another inch for the connections and you are still in good shape with an internal 32-1/2" H. The dimensions are slightly larger than the Sanyo 4912 my kegerator is made from which holds two corny kegs and a 5 pound CO2 bottle inside.

Mine are 9x23, plus a couple inches for connectors, so that should be plenty big enough. You can probably fit 2 kegs plus the c02 tank in it.

Edit: ibrewit beat me.

I nabbed it and am very happy with the size. I get to start off the new year with a nice little brewing project for me to start when I get back to school. Thanks for the help guys, I don't know what I'd do without HBT. :D

Latest posts

Back