What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-4250447609.jpg

Terrapin Wake-n-Bake. Awesome.

NIZZLE said:
You likely like?

This stuff is awesome! I'm so glad I didn't miss out on getting some. It's just a shame I couldn't have bought more.

just had a me sized sample of my Helles. about to have another before my wife & I go out to eat. boys having a sleep over at Grandma & Papa's. gonna come back, have some drinks & play some Vanguard: Saga of Heroes, then out to the local for even more drinks. I really, really, really hate my liver for some reason.

Livers are evil. 'Nough said.

morticus said:

Yup...

11gallon batch

66% 2 row (16.5lbs)
24% Munich malt (6lbs)
10% crystal 20 (2.5lbs)

Mash at 152* 60min

Pearle 2.6oz (7.1%) 90min
Sterling 2oz (7%) at flameout

2l starter pacman + 1 pack s05

Primary only, 3weeks at 60*

Og 1.060
Fg 1.016

And what am I drinking now? HB Amarillo PA

image-4109973833.jpg

^5

Foooookin a' (I'm finally picking up the lingo around these parts). Still stuck at work, fiending for a heady or three...and maybe a Furious...and maybe a Resin...

Foooookin a' (I'm finally picking up the lingo around these parts). Still stuck at work, fiending for a heady or three...and maybe a Furious...and maybe a Resin...

The wife just texted me and asked if I wanted to buy an unmarked 15.5gal keg for 20 bucks. had to stop myself from saying fook yes. rather than the proper. She takes good care of me.

In the meantime another hotel Bengali Tiger. I bought 6, 4 packs when I was at the bottle shop the other day because they said this might be their last shipment of it. I got a bunch of Hop Notch too but havent torn into that yet.

Just picked up some brew by wild onion brewing Co. I have never heard of this brewery but it makes kick ass beer!! Wow drinking their hop slayer dipa

My partial mash version of the Cooper's Hop Gobbler recipe. It's not a lot like Hobgoblin (supposedly inspired the Hop Gobbler recipe) but it's growing on me.

DisturbdChemist said:
Its that good? Havent tried it yet. Tryed a 2 year old pumpkinator though. Yummy

Yes, it's great! Nice, strong bourbon flavor and aroma and just a bit of cherries in there, but not overwhelming. Very complex and very good.

Just finished an American IIPA homebrew. 22lbs American 2 Row, 2 pounds Crystal 10, 2 Pounds Crystal 20, 1 1/2 pound munich malt. 150 degrees for 75 minutes.

2 ounces magnum at 60. 2 ounces centennial at 10, 2 ounces simcoe at 5. 1 ounce amarillo at flameout. Then 1 ounce amarillo dry hopped for 2 day. American Ale Yeast.

Pretty damn good.

Now I am drinking my first bottle of this years FFF Zombie Dust. It was bottled last Saturday. SOOOOO good!

DisturbdChemist said:
I think I can find more lol

Really? You mean all the crazed people that probably only bought it because its a special limited release and will most likely pour it out because they're not really into this kind of beer and are somehow able to stand in line on a weekday morning for a chance to buy it while the rest of the responsible adults are working didn't buy it all up yet? ;)

Back