What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
campbelldm1 said:
Distributor has mix and match six sixpoint 4-packs $40

Is that one four pack for $40 or six four packs for $40? I hope the latter, else you need to get to brewin'...

Finally drinking a successful IPA, my first try at this was infected (second straight infection in the fermenter so i tossed it), my second try I used a broken scale and ended up with a 8.8% IPA that im still trying to drink, but this one went good! it was citra and chinook and I love the citrus notes you get from them. I will be brewing this again, but maybe with MO instead of 2row

Changed a keg tonight, an IIPA with Columbus, centennial and simco, relieved the pressure before hooking it up, smells amazing.
Tomorrow could be very good.
Tonight,this, i really like.

IMG_0674.jpg

I love it when I get drunk and put something good in the fridge and then have the sense not to drink it. It's a one way journey from cellar to fridge, so I'm very much enjoying an 09 or 10 Oerbier.

Had a few pints at Willibrew, a local brew pub, with one of my buddies from BeerForum. Now I am having a Hofbrau Oktoberfest with a tuna melt before I make love to some hoppy goodness.

Billy-Klubb said:
my end will be going out Monday.

No worries, the longer you take to ship, the further off my hangover from drinking too much port is!

And she is fooooooking dead :-D

ForumRunner_20131010_214331.jpg

Yeah, when I first saw that bikini top on her She’s poppin’ right out of the South Georgia water Thought, "Oh, good lord, she had them long tanned legs!" Couldn’t help myself so I walked up and said

Beer you a song You make me wanna roll my windows down and cruise :fro:

Hey all, long time lurker, first time poster. Will make a proper introduction in the respective forum later, but for now, I'm enjoying a Port City Derecho that a buddy sent me.

Welcome to the madhouse. Remember, it may appear that we're all just a bunch of alcoholics but in reality we are functional alcoholics. Very functional. ;)

MO has become my fancy PA & IPA base. now I want to bake some IPA cookies with MO, Simcoe, and Citra!

I'm doing a Citra cookie in my Christmas cookie set this year. I probably should move past the thinking about it stage and give it a trial. So I know it won't kill anyone. :D

First Gold Burton(yeast) ESB. Damn! I can make a good azz ESB. Well-not me-just the hops/malt/yeast. Grain bill was a bit richer for an esb but still finished 1.009 which balanced the maltiness. Some time did this well too! Only refrigerated a few days from the basement not making it all the way past the chill haze. Couldnt wait any longer its been awile since I had one.

Excited beyond all hell. Went with one of my bar managers to a local brewery going through a bit a of a rebranding effort and managed to end up meeting with one of the owners. Looks like he may be looking for someone to come in for a bit of at will, part-time help. Supposed to come back in next Tuesday to chat but excited to find a bit of for-fun brewery work and see it all on the larger scale

My hb pale ale. 56ibu 6%
FWH citra with centennial, cascade, simcoe and amarillo hop burst. Soooooooo tasty!

image-3695149143.jpg

Just had one tonight.
Not bad, but not the greatest.

image-2743851305.jpg

I feel like drinking all night or driving off a bridge...or both. ;) That's why I'm only drinking water right now. I won't bring my fellow functioning alcoholics down with the details, just been a sucky couple weeks. Thank all that is holy that I'm getting away for the weekend or I might just snap. I'm heading up to the hunting property Saturday to get things ready for deer season.

Just had one tonight.
Not bad, but not the greatest.

I feel like drinking all night or driving off a bridge...or both. ;) That's why I'm only drinking water right now. I won't bring my fellow functioning alcoholics down with the details, just been a sucky couple weeks. Thank all that is holy that I'm getting away for the weekend or I might just snap. I'm heading up to the hunting property Saturday to get things ready for deer season.

Slay a big one!

Channel66 said:
Slay a big one!

That's the goal! :D
Too bad I have to wait till Nov 2 for season to open.
It's been too long since I've shot anything...

Back