Green Wha??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ivan Lendl

Reaction score
What the heck is the 'Green Board'? am i in it right now? Can i just not see the forest with all the newbs around?, or is it some parallel universe where usmcruz is the moderator and everybody talks sh*t about 'the dude'?

www.brewboard.com

It is a great place. I spend equal time at both, but definitely post more often over here. I tend to notice more "attitudes" over there, and I simply don't post there very often, mostly to avoid confrontation. Some of those guys are over the top anal.

This place is more nOOb friendly, that place is more technical. That said, HBT is where my heart lies. But for the technical knowledge, the GB can't be beat, IMHO.

Dude said:
www.brewboard.com

It is a great place. I spend equal time at both, but definitely post more often over here. I tend to notice more "attitudes" over there, and I simply don't post there very often, mostly to avoid confrontation. Some of those guys are over the top anal.

This place is more nOOb friendly, that place is more technical. That said, HBT is where my heart lies. But for the technical knowledge, the GB can't be beat, IMHO.

DITTO....More friendly over here.

Back