What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20131018_212822_zpsc013a449.jpg

This is really quite tasty, can hardly tell it's a dipa. Thanks Matt2!

Trooper is a fine beer. When I bought it, I had to listen to all of Piece of Mind. The one thing this beer will not do, however, is make The X Factor and Virtual XI, the two albums with Blaze Bayley on vocals, passable.

DisturbdChemist said:
I wish too. Never hear anything about it. 09 was the first year I could drink legally and it never made it to huntville plus I was a poor college student.
what? You were 21 in 2009? I feel fookin' old!

No on has said it in a while and I don't want him to feel like we're not thinking about him. Nizzle! Nizzle! Nizzle! Nizzle! Nizzle! Nizzle! Nizzle! Nizzle! Nizzle! Nizzle! Nizzle! Nizzle! Nizzle! Nizzle! Nizzle! Nizzle!

DisturbdChemist said:
I wish too. Never hear anything about it. 09 was the first year I could drink legally and it never made it to huntville plus I was a poor college student.

I don't think they mentioned anything about it beforehand. I'd love to find some DR9!
I had been legally drinking for 4 years in 09. But I knew nothing about the Divine Reserve series back then.

TNGabe said:
No on has said it in a while and I don't want him to feel like we're not thinking about him. Nizzle! Nizzle! Nizzle! Nizzle! Nizzle! Nizzle! Nizzle! Nizzle! Nizzle! Nizzle! Nizzle! Nizzle! Nizzle! Nizzle! Nizzle! Nizzle!

I would mention the member of which you speak, but I think I'm on thin ice...

Channel, you were born in 88?
Balls. I'm like an old lady. Sad Face.

Drinking this and I absolutely love this bottle.

image-2484305343.jpg

Back East Porter. No pic cuz I'm too tired from work. Found out today that my store could get Boulevard but chooses not to. I will have to rectify this situation post haste.

image-825388061.jpg

A little Myrcenary to start pre game festivities for UW-CSU. I'll tip my hat to Ft. Collins for some great beer, but it stops there. You can't spell cock sucker without CSU!!!!

Yup, April 88. I'm a retired old guffer at heart much like gabe. Or union, only not nearly as old and union.

Oh, I forgot about Union. He's the old guy for the thread. ;) I still used to walk up hill both ways.

TNGabe said:
Too bad the best thing about Green Flash is the bottles. I think Mark is the oldest regular in the alchy thread, but I'm not far behind. I'm only 34, but I'm 70 at heart.
I pegged you all for much older. I'm not sure why. Haha

This green flash is okay. Maybe the Enjoy By tapped my hop head out for the night. I'm craving something sweet.

tripplehazzard said:
Bells batch 9,000 holy moley... I was not expecting that. ... mmm thats a sipper. Favorite bells beer I have tried

by far

Interesting what is it? RIS?

Oh, I forgot about Union. He's the old guy for the thread. ;) I still used to walk up hill both ways.

But he did it in the snow barefoot.

If it makes you feel any better hello I've likely been drinking as long as you or longer. My parents started feeding me wine at like 6 with dinner every night. In drinking years I'm like 53

I pegged you all for much older. I'm not sure why. Haha

This green flash is okay. Maybe the Enjoy By tapped my hop head out for the night. I'm craving something sweet.

It must be because I'm so wise...:rolleyes: Or because I started drinking good beer when I was 12.

Hahaha. Well, I am only 36. But yeah.
I didn't really start drinking until I was 30. I'm catching up quickly. Happily.

Funny you say that... A Co worker the other day whos in his 60s told me that when i get older i won't tell young kids that i walked up hill both ways I'll tell them i knew life before smart phones... It made me laugh

Interesting what is it? RIS?

Definitley not a stout. Not something easily categorized, but if you feel the need, maybe a barleywine. BA calls it an American Strong Ale which isn't a style in my world.

Latest posts

Back