where can i find the cheapest bottles?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well - Trolls 1, HBT 0. Trolls win this round. Sad day for HBT when everyone argues about something as stupid as the OP's post.

Can we move this to the debate forum now?

Search Pliny on Ebay. You'll find some "bottles" for sale.

Good luck man. You can be the next Dutch Shultz if you set your mind to it. Don't follow Dutch's story too closely though. It doesn't end well.

Well - Trolls 1, HBT 0. Trolls win this round. Sad day for HBT when everyone argues about something as stupid as the OP's post.

Can we move this to the debate forum now?

I don't see why it has to be moved....People can choose to not engage in the debate. I always enjoy these threads to see the widely varying opinions people have on "selling" homebrew. Even better are the "schemes" people dream up:rolleyes:

FWIW, since we're talking about the law, I think it's awesome that Brooklyn Brewery can't sell their beer at the brewery but can sell wooden tokens that you can exchange for beer. :confused:

eBay doesn't let you sell tobacco but there sure are a lot of collectible cigar boxes for sale that happen to have the cigars left inside.

Back