South Jersey/Philadelphia Group HOP Buy #10!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paid!

Any chance the hops could be picked up at the same time as the current grain buy? That would save me a trip over the bridge...

Paid!

Any chance the hops could be picked up at the same time as the current grain buy? That would save me a trip over the bridge...

I won't know until Jeff schedules delivery of the grain and I get a shipping confirmation from HopsDirect. Hopefully it will work out. It usually does.

Just waiting on one last payment. Thank you everyone for sending over their part so quickly. It makes a big difference.

Paid...that should be the last one. If someone wants to deliver to me I'll give them a dogfish head pearl jam 20th anniversary beer......if not I'll come pick up

Native,
I might be heading to my family house in rehoboth next weekend to close it up. I could bring them down. will know if I am going next week.

I actually placed the order yesterday, to make sure we did not lose out on any varieties. I normally wait until all payments are in but I decided to risk it. They told me things are selling out fast. So I really appreciate how quickly everyone paid.

I will pass along the expected delivery date after they process the tracking number. Hopefully the order will arrive before the next grain pickup.

I will pass along the expected delivery date after they process the tracking number. Hopefully the order will arrive before the next grain pickup.

Ordered mine earlier this week, just got a tracking number last night. Shipped yesterday and expected in a week. Slowest delivery possible it seems.

Ordered mine earlier this week, just got a tracking number last night. Shipped yesterday and expected in a week. Slowest delivery possible it seems.

A week is typical. Comes from the far Northwest via Ground Shipping. What day does your tracking say it will come?

We get 5% off the total order, which makes the shipping $1.50 per pound instead of closer to $2.00 per pound.

So you are only saving $0.50 per pound you order?

Sorry for the newb questions. I am in PA and wanted to figure out if these are worth driving to do this. If you are only saving $0.50 per pound, I don't see how this is better than ordering solo unless you live in that same town maybe. Even then, you can burn up $5.00 worth of gas pretty quick these days.

So you are only saving $0.50 per pound you order?

Sorry for the newb questions. I am in PA and wanted to figure out if these are worth driving to do this. If you are only saving $0.50 per pound, I don't see how this is better than ordering solo unless you live in that same town maybe. Even then, you can burn up $5.00 worth of gas pretty quick these days.

If you have 1 pound shipped directly to you from HD, it's around $8-$12 for shipping? It's worth it.

Any chance the hops will be delivered by Monday Nov 7th?

FedEx tracking says it will be delivered on Saturday. Which is kind of weird. So if they don't come by then, they should be here Monday (hopefully before I leave to go to the grain pickup).

That would be great ferman! Let me know what shipping is and I'll paypal you the funds. :ban:

Ok, no problem. I think I can fit everything in a flat rate medium Priority box, which is about $10-11 if I remember correctly. I will let you know if I can find a better way to send though.

The hops did arrive today. If you want me to bring yours to the grain pickup on Monday night, please just let me know.

Ferman, yes if you could bring the Chinook and Amarillo that would be awesome! Thank you!

I believe I'm also picking up Milldoggy's as well.

Anyone else that is interested in a full medical-grade oxygen cylinder, please PM and I can bring it tonight. They range in price from $40-100, depending on the size. I only have a few left so if you want one, you better hurry.

Latest posts

Back