What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like this beer very much so.

image-4236321368.jpg

NIZZLE said:
Ya whats up with the bag?

It's a reusable shopping bag. I won't be taking it to Walmart or anything. Just use it to transport beer and related stuff.

I'm having a Left Hand Nitro milk stout, while waiting for a bomber of Marshall 5 to chill. I'm so ready to try this one, its supposed to be super good (it's an oak aged imperial red).

Peach berlinwiese. Its a bit more sour than I wanted but is nice and clean. Though getting a lot of head from having co2 higher than normal and the overwhelming buttermilk taste of the foam is a little strange

InityBrew said:
Some 668 (thanks Remmy) while watching Magic City.. Shame this show got canceled. Good show that no one watched because it was on a ****ty premium channel .. Starz

Love that damn beer! Hope you did!

DisturbdChemist said:
Its cellar friday. Going to pull something from the cellar every week.

This week is a 2009 Pannepot. Yummy

I'll be over for the next cellar Friday. ;)

NIZZLE said:
Hey wes what the fooook happen to channel cat? Did the wifey nag him to bed already bwahahahahahahaha!

Yep. That's probably what happened. :D

What the FOOK. I want to get out if bed and smash something else like a beer. Troeg's Mango! ****!!!!

Caribou slobber I brewed back in march that I gave to my brother in law and that bastard never drank. This beer is good, and I'm not giving him any more of my brews if he's gonna let that ish sit in purgatory in his beer fridge.

Caribou slobber I brewed back in march that I gave to my brother in law and that bastard never drank. This beer is good, and I'm not giving him any more of my brews if he's gonna let that ish sit in purgatory in his beer fridge.

He is aging them for you. If you would have kept it it would jave been gone months ago

Marshall 5 here. Oh..my..God! This stuff is tasty. I'm glad I picked up a few to cellar. I have GOT to clone this one...

Another effin Caribou Slobber I brewed back in February (NOT MARCH) in my BIL's fridge. I like this beer. I may make it again and not give him any.

And......he is a home brewer too. Check this out:

image-1007995978.jpg

BrewYoke said:
Another effin Caribou Slobber I brewed back in February (NOT MARCH) in my BIL's fridge. I like this beer. I may make it again and not give him any.

And......he is a home brewer too. Check this out:

I see a future in all grain!

This mead is good, plus it was only 9$ (well worth that-how many beer bombers u buy with less abv 11%?)and mead is hard to find in my neck of the corn. Im kinda a noob,they describe it as semi-sweet. But I say its sweet. Only using my beer-palate. Ill be stoked if mine at least turns out this good or better,Im hoping better. Almost bought a viking blod but... hesitated but... 19%abv...1700's origional recipe... 30 bucks, but...cool ceramic bottle... and with hops? hell ya!. Crap!, didnt buy it. Rare find? Will I come across it again..? Ill remember you big heavy ceramic mead,next time!

oliver_camelot_mead1.jpg

Back