What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Delicious.

Yes. Strong and delicious. Thought about buying more today but went a different route.

Onto some hb cherry wheat. Bath time for the kids.

1398382028271.jpg

Yeah, they get real big but are generally good to have around to take care of other bugs. Not like out here where everything outside is venomous and out to make you suffer. I've been hit twice by bark scorpions and that's a real treat

Search for Fishing Spider. I think that's what this is.

Changing the subject, just had a bad Oberon. Think it was the lines.

Also supposed to be training for a race this weekend with no alcohol. Way to succeed.

What's the race? My wife and I are running a half in PA this Sunday. Been good with the no drinking this week so far.

Are you using a beer gun? Or filling from the spout?

Using a bottle filler thingy I just bought in the marketplace. It's a counter pressure maybe.

Had a Thrilla in vanilla, Face Plant, and a duck rabbit sampler.

What's the race? My wife and I are running a half in PA this Sunday. Been good with the no drinking this week so far.

Nothing quite so drastic. My first 10K. I am working my way up through a 10 miler to a sprint tri in the next two years. Two knee surgeries make that a chore.

At least I will follow it up with a beer festival!

Tasting my first all-grain BIAB, a pale ale recipe from the LBS. Bottled on April 8th, so a little more time in the bottle may be better, but I like it. Check out my article on the front page!

DSC04564.jpg

Needed a beer after crossing county lines to get my stinking wallet.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.
They just released 2 more taproom beers. They where rolling off the line the other day. One is an oatmeal stout and one is a bitter. Both are fantastic. They are also about to release a few more ;) but that's probably all I should say

Martin city brewing company ipa.. and yes this is about to happen! ! Super stoked!!
http://www.deschutesbrewery.com/event/hats-homebrewers-18
If only I could take tuesday off early and take wednesday morning off. You lucky bastard! MArtin city puts out some damn good beer.

They just released 2 more taproom beers. They where rolling off the line the other day. One is an oatmeal stout and one is a bitter. Both are fantastic. They are also about to release a few more ;) but that's probably all I should say

I was lucky enough to try that ESB when we got turned down for the tour, pretty damn good! Now I will just sit not so patiently for Love Child #4 to be released. :D

Back