Too hot to work outside, so ...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

david_42

Reaction score
The kitchen sink obligingly clogs up to give me something to do inside! Very clever to wait until I started the dishwasher, but I caught it before the sinks filled. At least it isn't downstairs under the other bathroom, like it was the last time. That shower would backup whenever the dishwasher ran. Gross! (as we said in my youth). But, it's only 80F in the kitchen vs 97F outside. I suspect the van is hotter, but I don't think we have a snake here, so a trip will likely be needed.

The kitchen sink obligingly clogs up to give me something to do inside! Very clever to wait until I started the dishwasher, but I caught it before the sinks filled. At least it isn't downstairs under the other bathroom, like it was the last time. That shower would backup whenever the dishwasher ran. Gross! (as we said in my youth). But, it's only 80F in the kitchen vs 97F outside. I suspect the van is hotter, but I don't think we have a snake here, so a trip will likely be needed.

My dishwasher never clogs the sink. She rarely does dishes.

I'm retired and take care of the house. Kellie works a job she really doesn't like to keep the dogs fed and a roof over our heads. I'm a much better cook than she is, anyway.

I did finish rebuilding the staircase to the patio, but it's headed for 100F again today. Not likely to get the rest of the rotten boards out of the front yard. Should be down to the 80s this weekend.

Back