LHBS Spartanburg, SC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyAAlexander

Reaction score
I'm graduating college next year and considering opening a HBS somewhere is Spartanburg. Greenville has two, Asheville has a handful and Columbia's got one and I think it's time we got one. Before I even start going down this road, I would like to find out how many people home brew in Spartanburg /would be interested in a local store. I am considering the East Side or downtown depending on leasing cost.

I believe I would carry mostly extract brewing stuff, to get more people into the hobby, with select all-grain - grain and equipment. Obviously if all grain is in demand I would stock more. A variety of hops, and brewing equipment and possibly wine making equipment and ingredients, but my knowledge is limited in wine making. And custom Kits.

I'll start working on a business plan soon and keep anyone informed that is interested.

Thanks,
Bobby

Latest posts

Back