Hi, from Montreal

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erythro73

Reaction score
Hi all!
I'm a 22 year old student in physics in Montreal! I never brew, but I'm preparing myself to do so. I read the two first parts of Papazian's book on recommandation of my LHBS store. Next week, I'll buy the equipment and start to brew my first batch. I'll may have a lot of questions, so be prepared ;).

I'm really looking forward to do it. A friend of mine will (maybe) help me in building a fermentation chiller...

Hello! I'm a student in Montreal as well! I've been brewing for just over a year (actually my intro post is the first one in similar threads below) I'm home for the summer as well, but at the end of august Ill be coming back up. Where are you at for school?? I go to McGill, downtown campus.

Welcome to the obsession!

Hello! I'm a student in Montreal as well! I've been brewing for just over a year (actually my intro post is the first one in similar threads below) I'm home for the summer as well, but at the end of august Ill be coming back up. Where are you at for school?? I go to McGill, downtown campus.

Welcome to the obsession!
The obsession :p. I like it. It's true that I can't stop thinking about it... even if I still didn't make a single batch.

I'm at the University of Montreal, not at McGill. What are you studying?

Montreal as well! whereabouts?
and welcome!

I'm in the east, on the St-Michel blvd right next to the St-Michel/Masson intersection. Visually, I'm between Joliette (green line) and St-Michel (blue line) metro station.

Thank you for the welcome ;).

Back