What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boom!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402082659.870339.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1402082691.343963.jpg

Came home early and decided to enjoy a Remmyesque moment before the kids get off the bus.

These taste great together.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

Come through.

Thoughts: I am going to Boy Scout camp in a few hours with the boy (so probably only this Chub this afternoon for me). While I wouldn't dream of bringing alcohol to such a thing, am I "that guy" if I bring a cigar?

Thoughts: I am going to Boy Scout camp in a few hours with the boy (so probably only this Chub this afternoon for me). While I wouldn't dream of bringing alcohol to such a thing, am I "that guy" if I bring a cigar?

If anyone's smoking cigarettes, you're good to go. Plus cigars are classy :cool:

If anyone's smoking cigarettes, you're good to go. Plus cigars are classy :cool:

I thought about that but there is a difference. The cigarette smokers can step away for 3 minutes and have a smoke. Once the turd is lit, it's lit for a good hour+.

Dad of the year. I just sent my 8 year old to get me another Chub. Hour and a half until I leave for Cub Scouts. It's so nice out that I just want to sit out her drinking and smoking all evening. Stupid kids...

Dad of the year. I just sent my 8 year old to get me another Chub. Hour and a half until I leave for Cub Scouts. It's so nice out that I just want to sit out her drinking and smoking all evening. Stupid kids...

Don't feel too bad. I had to cut my drinking off to watch a Sarah and Duck Marathon on sprout.

And besides, there is a cigar thread but it's dead during the day. Apparently people here drink during the day but won't smoke during the day. Except Remmy...he's a renaissance man.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402085376.137087.jpg
Is there a better sight than a large chunk of beef cooking over hot coals?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

And besides, there is a cigar thread but it's dead during the day. Apparently people here drink during the day but won't smoke during the day. Except Remmy...he's a renaissance man.

I smoke during the day but I can't marathon it like remmy

I smoke during the day but I can't marathon it like remmy

What does Remmy do for a living? And, no, I'm not really asking because that's pretty personal on an Internet forum; and,no, I'm not suggesting Renmy doesn't earn his keep. Just curiously thinking out loud. I get the impression he makes a damn good living and has so much brewing/drinking time. Dude has it figured out.

Latest posts

Back