How many corny kegs do you have?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Short answer, 8, all pin lock. Long answer, not enough. I like porters and stouts, which seem to benefit from longer aging. I have an almost full keg of stout in my keezer, another one aging, and am starting to think I need to get another one in the keg soon.
BTW, I have found KegConnection to be the best source for pin lock. They have flat rate shipping and occasionally run a good sale. I have purchase 5 from them so far for a total of less than $150.00 plus the $7.95 shipping for two shipments.

I've got 5 total now - 4 I try to keep full, one clean to replace each when they kick. I'd love to have 2-3 more, so I can keep one full of cleaner to flush lines, and 1-2 for aging. Wouldn't mind having a couple of 2.5 gallon ones too - planning to do a nitro setup and would like to split batches to do half nitro half normal carb.

Back