Bloody dogs!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Reaction score
We begat a new family member this weekend. We already have a Peek-a-Poo, but at 14 pounds he is a bit on the large side and keeps terrorizing the sparrows. Wifey decided we needed a calming influence for him and suggested a companion for him that was less wolf-like. We ended up buying two Shi-tzheads, one for her daughter and one for us.

I'm gonna look so menacing when I'm prowling the neighbourhood walking TWO vicious canines totalling 20 pounds! I'm thinking of buying them switchblades just to make absolutely certain that nobody will mess with THIS posse.:rockin:

Introducing Divot. He is the one on the left (Or maybe the right, who knows)

100_4391.JPG

Once had a girlfriend with a Miniature Teacup Chihuahua (IIRC). At 5 years old the damned thing was only 8 Inches long and stood (on all 4's) about 5 Inches.

Tiniest thing I'd ever seen in my life. I was laways terrified I'd step on it when not looking and squash it.

Uggg. I dread when my son asks for his first pet. Hopefully it'll be a fish or something.

At least you won't have cats in your yard. They'll be laughing so hard, they'll fall off the fence!

A small dog with a big attitude:

2113-100-0160.JPG

Nice lookin pooches. Can I borrow them? I'm going Musky fishing and need some bait. If I don't catch anything I can dry them out and use them for dust mops.

:D:D:D:D

Here in MT, coyotes & sometimes cougars snack on little critters like those. I hope all 6 of you will be very happy. Regards, GF.

Can't have a dog like that in my house. If it were to do the ass sniffing thing out in the yard at an inappropriate time, the weight of the spent Alpo from one of my dogs would make it a Shat-tzu.

Just tell the neighbors that they are PIT-****Z, and if they give you any **** about it, you will turn them loose to attack and kill their ankles..........:cool:

Back