Brewmasters warehouse

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shoebag22

Reaction score
not trying to ruffle any feathers...

i placed an order 7 days ago and my order status still says pending. wondering if anyone has placed an order this week and if they received their items or not... kind of puts a damper on the brew day I had planned for this weekend. I called and emailed and have not gotten a response. I don't want to drive out to the lhbs and buy my ingredients and have them show up tomorrow...

just seeing if I am the only one or if they are having shipping issues.

They were, and still may be, in the process of moving the physical store. That is more than likely the reason.

EDIT: Searched and today is the actual moving day. I'm sure they've been busy with that plus trying to fill all their orders. Patience, grasshopper.

This weekend they are moving locations. The new store is literally in the next shopping center over but they are probably backlogged a bit due to packing up everything and moving. I've never ordered anything online from them before. I always go into the store to talk to the owner and get my ingredients that way. So I don't know if this is a normal shipping time for them.

I ordered Tuesday evening, still pending. Ed is generally right on top of things, orders out same or next day, so must be the move.

Yeah Ive ordered a bunch of things from them and never had any issues. They are a solid company. Im sure its just the move messing with things.

It's the move. Try them on monday and I'm sure Ed will hook you up. Search for the thread Brewmasters Warehouse is Moving and read through it. If you feel you've been wronged let him know and he will take care of you as he see's fit. Ed get's all my business online because he's bent over backwards to take care of me and I'm sure he does the same with all his customers.

I talked to Ed himself on wednesday. He said they had one of their biggest days ever on Tuesday (I think he said) and are trying to scramble to fill orders. I ordered a kit and it is supposed to arrive Sat morn. We shall see.

Basically, he is always saying that the flat rate shipping is first come first serve, so if you need to make sure it gets there at a certain time, then use the regular shipping options because those get priority.

Good to know about the move. I placed an order on Thursday and it is still pending.

That is one stand-up company--I've had nothing but good dealings with them. My last order, which arrived earlier this week, contained the wrong yeast. It was an understandable mistake (I ordered WY1338, they sent WY1388). When I called, they were very apologetic and sent out the proper yeast within an hour. I received it a day and a half later (I'm in MI).

I also love the fact they'll give you exactly the grain you need and nothing more. I used to hate having to order from other places a pound of chocolate or black when I only needed an ounce or two.

Great selection and great customer support. Highly recommended.

I also love the fact they'll give you exactly the grain you need and nothing more. I used to hate having to order from other places a pound of chocolate or black when I only needed an ounce or two.

Great selection and great customer support. Highly recommended.

Just did my first order from them last week and got it this week. I love the fact that you can order 2, 3 or even 7 oz worth of grains. I also love that for something that is 1.65 a lb, 8oz doesn't cost 1.35.

Next time, rather than email, try the pm feature on here, since many of the vendors are active members of the forum, the private message function is like a direct line to them, even more effective that a regular email.

I did send a pm and got a response back. They are moving stores and that is likely the cause. Just wish I would have known about the move so I could have planned on getting my supplies some other way for this weekend. live and learn.

You're not the only one... I ordered, got an email about items out of stock, sent a reply (twice) and didn't recieve any info back. Sent another email and eventually got a reply saying it had been shipped even though it wasn't reflected in te order status. While I appreciate the fact you're moving, removing out of stock items from the online store, and giving a heads up about moving delays on the site would save a lot of heart ache. I ended up missing my brewdate because of this and could have easily sourced my ingredients from other sources for this batch.

I am sorry to everyone that has not received their orders as of yet. The move kept me busy ensuring that everything was good to go, pretty much all week. We also had an extremely busy week of orders, which is great but also made it difficult to ship all the orders we would have wanted, especially short a man who missed work after totaling his vehicle. He is fine, and his new ride is better than his old one. All that equals not being able to service you guys the customers as well as we normally do, for which I am sorry. We never want to have anyone miss a brew day.

If you emailed and are awaiting a response please be patient, the replies will start getting sent off on Monday. We were without phone or internet from Friday morning until Saturday afternoon due to the move.

In my defense I did announce the move in the vendor section, on the home page of the website, and on Facebook, but if you missed it you missed it, and we will get everything taken care for you as fast as we can.

Thanks,

Ed

We've asked that whenever someone has a problem with a homebrew store, whether one of our "Vendors" or someone else, to please deal with the company to get things resolved. Only if there is a terrible experience, with customer service or someone is being ripped off, do we want that aired here. It's important that any business gets an opportunity to handle customer service complaints before being thrown to the wolves on the internet.

I'll let this thread stand, since it seems like it stayed civil. But please keep this in mind for next time.

Whether you're angry at a brewstore, Home Depot, or Sears, please take it up with the merchant. Only when all other avenues have been exhausted should we hear about it here. If there is an obvious scam that you want other to be wary of, that can go into "general chit-chat" but NOT for simple customer service issues.

Thanks.

We've asked that whenever someone has a problem with a homebrew store, whether one of our "Vendors" or someone else, to please deal with the company to get things resolved. Only if there is a terrible experience, with customer service or someone is being ripped off, do we want that aired here. It's important that any business gets an opportunity to handle customer service complaints before being thrown to the wolves on the internet.

I'll let this thread stand, since it seems like it stayed civil. But please keep this in mind for next time.

Whether you're angry at a brewstore, Home Depot, or Sears, please take it up with the merchant. Only when all other avenues have been exhausted should we hear about it here. If there is an obvious scam that you want other to be wary of, that can go into "general chit-chat" but NOT for simple customer service issues.

Thanks.

Keep in mind that my original post was simply questioning, not grilling. i attempted to contact the vendor through normal means (phone and email) with no response. he stated in his vendor thread that orders placed before the 6th would be sent before they moved stores. I don't like not knowing what is happening with spent money and was simply asking if anyone had similar experience or if my order some how slipped through the cracks and I needed to be more vigilant. My order shipped out today so all of this is moot, but i do not think I did anything wrong by opening this thread as I didn't start this thread to *****, i started it to gather knowledge, just like any other post. feel free to lock this down or let it die.

Back