Has anyone seen this?! (yeast starter saga)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maxam you love it.. haha... this guy is an idiot, i want to see what this guy does for pizza...

i was a pizza cook during my high school years... at a profound pizza place here in in upstate NY.. and we never used provolone for our cheese (unless it was a specialty pizza that called for it) and i think the for what i remember bought cheap mozzarella, from sysco...

what makes a good pizza is the dough...

maxam you love it.. haha... this guy is an idiot, i want to see what this guy does for pizza...

I DO! His failures in life make me realize how awesome I am. From here on out I can screw my life up horribly but I can always take solace in knowing I am never going to be as screwed up as old TSA.

"YAY" nice add in!

the funnest thing is iv/am drinking a bit tonight just surfing the internet... and everytime i watch his videos the more drunk i get... the more funny they are... because no one can be that stupid.. (well i thought until i learned the knowledge of TSA)

i wonder how many employees this man has driven to sudden violent deaths? his execu-speak tone is infuriating ahahahahahahaha.
also how many times does he says 'wert' in a single draw-out meandering sentence?:ban:

OK, since he likes to use sound effects in his videos I figured I'd help him out and make a video for him with SFX added. This was something done VERY quickly and it wasn't supposed to be high quality.

Last edited by a moderator:
he's complete nonsense! Lol. As stated early, the "secret" to good pizza is good dough for sure

Russian River brewing used beer yeast in there dough... mmmmmnnnnnmm so good.

now im hungry

I could watch this cat make Kool-Aid for 77 min...

Probably because that's how long it would take.

I don't know why but even tho he is insane, it's rather easy to watch this cats videos? Kind of how I like watching that show hoarders. It's just cool to watch someone that thinks they are sane un knowingly drown in their own over complication of sometihing most of us comsider a simple enjoyable process

I don't know why but even tho he is insane, it's rather easy to watch this cats videos? Kind of how I like watching that show hoarders. It's just cool to watch someone that thinks they are sane un knowingly drown in their own over complication of sometihing most of us comsider a simple enjoyable process

This is so true. I still am watching his vids!

I wish he wouldn't have been banned from the forum. I can only find one thread that he was involved in, and the banter is priceless.

Stop hatin', you guys. You're all just jealous because he's brewing competition level, all grain beer, while you're stuck using those damned cans.:drunk:

Just saw this one, I don't think it was posted yet. Having a drink with Craigtube.

This is my favorite. I thought nothing could top the dancing in the beginning, but when he mentions being the only normal brewer, whereas everyone else is crazy, I lost it. My stomach still hurts.

1:40 =
wacko.gif

Jesus....this guy suited up at the end of the movie like he was about to perform open heart surgery!

My favorite part...."glug glug glug...the bubbles from the starsan make it so that anything wont survive" HAHA. ROFLMFAO!!!!

And the hits just keep on coming.....by the way, how many of you fellow brewers are responsible for the tasteful yet hysterical comments left on youtube for this video? I have seriously been laughing my ass off for the last 10 minutes reading them. Thanks for the laughs you guys!

Has anyone seen this guy's "beer reviews"? They generally consist of him talking endlessly about how much he dislikes good beer, with nothing more descriptive given than "i don't like it," "10 out of 10," "tastes like hops," or maybe a 12 minute ramble about small slices of pumpernickel. I guess I shouldn't make fun of him for having an unrefined palate, because he can (self purportedly) taste "cost cutting" in the beer's production.

Regarding the guy getting laid - it's been mentioned before, but he actually has a wife! Seriously. She seems fairly normal, too, when she appears on the videos. I can't fathom how that happened. Ironically, the best part of the "reviews" is when the wife appears. She at least makes decent attempts to describe the beers' flavors, aromas, etc. It's also ironic that she clearly has far less interest in beer than he does, yet is much better at appreciating and describing it.

edit: A few fine examples of what I'm talking about:

Back