What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alesmith Speedway stout

1405232819974.jpg

Diet cherry Coke with my pills. It's already getting warm here with storms moving through all day. Put some more of the saison in the cooler. Four bottles of the dampfbier as well.

More Coff after push-mowing for 2 hours. That ****ing sucked.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1405264694.393381.jpg

Nice!!!!!

Are you dumping both a sacc and Brett strain in? Or just Brett (if so, which)?

Primary will be sacc - Wyest 3726 - I'll let that go until Thursday and then chill it down before it finishes. Then I'll split it and use a Cantillon brett strain that I should be getting in a week or so and put 5 pounds of pomegranate on the other half.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1405270634.386940.jpg
This was our campsite last night. Damn fine Wyoming beer and pretty hard to beat that view.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Celebrating getting my English pale ale bottled by drinking a Cali Common lager from two batches ago...ImageUploadedByHome Brew1405273451.349435.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

was it infected or just over carbed? I think they force carb. That sucks. 2 Texas brews that wasnt up to snuff

Tastes quite good. No off-flavors whatsoever. Just flat (after that crazy carb showed its face).

Having my Wit.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1405281591.532483.jpg

Back