'nother noob from WA state

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maukiman

Reaction score
Hi all....

I also am a noob from the Seattle area - Bellevue to be exact.

I just got into homebrewing a few months ago. I have brewed 3 batches of pale ale, well the 2nd and 3rd are conditioning right now. For my next 2 batches I will branch out and add some variety - esp since I am going to kegging for the first time! Maybe a Port and and Red Ale.

Anyway... I am glad to be part of the group and I look forward to learning from you all.... (I have already seen some nice pic of some chest freezer kegerators!!)

thanks,
maukiman!

More Washingtonians! Cool. I was actually just communicating with a buddy of mine about the Taphouse there in Bellevue.

Welcome!

From a real eastsider (spokane).

Welcome from Bellingham Maukiman. I'm a 'noob to the site, but have been brewing for about 15 years. It's a fun hobby, a little frustrating at times, but the end results are worth it.

Welcome. Not in WA yet, but I'll be on the Kitsap Peninsula in July.

Everett checking in......

I too am glad to see all the representation from WA. I too am a Noob, and after doing 4 batches, I'm hooked on brewing. Can't work, can't sleep....just want to brew and read and drink and brew and drink and....well, you know.
:mug:

Welcome ronjer...just saw the other thread so it looks like we Washingtonians are well represented.
I like to go down to Homebrew Heaven every once in awhile, a cool shop. I have yet to find Diamond Knot IPA on tap up here in Whatcom County, which has to be your county's best product. Man that stuff is good, as is the Industrial IPA. Do you go down to Mukilteo much?

C'mon stevenb, you have Boundary Bay IPA up there in Bellingham. My favorite WA IPA. I do like Diamond Knot though.

And welcome Maukiman! Good to see another Washingtonian on board. Great site, great people, great info.

looks like we're getting enough people on here to warrant a NW brewout!

Brewtopia- Yeah, Boundary Bay has a great IPA, but you know you always want what you can't get! I guess we're kind of blessed here though for the abundance of good micro breweries.

ooh ooh NW brewout sounds like fun! I am working on my three 1/2 barrel system right now. I will have my burner within the week and just need to get my pump and i'll be two level enabled! whoot! good times. I need to find a bunch of pipe fittings but other than that I just have to get the sculpture together and i'll be brewing with style!:drunk:

Welcome to HBT from a newbie!!!
I'm in Arlington... and yes, Diamond Knot makes a damn good IPA! I brewed the Home Brew Heaven clone for my second batch, and it was good!!!

:mug:

Back