Electric vs. Natural Gas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem. Just bring those girls in your avatar. Kidding. My wife might not appreciate that. I hope to brew soon. Maybe this weekend. Keep in touch and I would be happy to show off my new brewery.

That invitation extend to any other nearby wisconsinites?? I would love to see an electric rig up close to get some ideas ....I'm about to plunge into it this september. I'm shadowing with Kirby's crew over at Capital sometime this summer still... maybe I could make an event of it.

That invitation extend to any other nearby wisconsinites?? I would love to see an electric rig up close to get some ideas ....I'm about to plunge into it this september. I'm shadowing with Kirby's crew over at Capital sometime this summer still... maybe I could make an event of it.

What do you have going on over at Capital? I've yet to get there and check out their beer stube; maybe next week when the kids are gone.

Sure. How did you get in with the Capital Brewery?

Back