Stout Tanks and Kettles???? Anyone home???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frothy3001

Reaction score
Ive been trying to get an order through to stout tanks, ive emailed several times but no response, Is this normal for them? Do i have to wait a few more days to get a response? Im not angry, i just want to get this thing ordered. Im in canada so i cant order from the website, i need to email a request for a quote. i emailed 4 days ago, not a peep from them. Anyone else have any experience with them and is this normal for them.

It sounds like they're just not that into your business. I'd probably find someone else to buy from.

John can take a few days. It is only him. I have equipment custom on order. He will get back. I know he is super swamped and I am impressed and heard impressive things.

Ya, same thing. It takes him a while to get back to people. I emailed him last weekend and he hasn't responded yet either. That being said when it comes to service and equipment problems he is very fast. I believe he triages his daily correspondence. When I got a bad thermometer with my MLT he responded immediately and had one sent out the next day. So if you do order from him expect him to stand behind his products.

he needs to set up an international shopping cart for us Canadians to easily buy instead of having to email an order request.

Back