What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made my apfelwein with extra brown sugar. It's strong enough.

Drinking my 15 min cascade ale. Smacked.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I have yet to brew apfelwein. **** doesn't scare me. :D

Not drinking anymore tonight. Sad part is, I'm totally sober. Meh. Tomorrow's another day. Cheers to all.

Smacked. :D

Next

1405127990575.jpg

could wait huh haha

Thank you. Glad you enjoy them. Its pretty much like edworts apfelwien. I dont venture outside that yet but different sugars. Got 2 metals from my ciders one regular and one soured. I also got another mead i need to post. Chocolate habanero. Yumm

Gotcha, same here with the cider except when I jack it to make apple pie shine. Definitely gonna try the Chocolate habenero mead.

Having an HB Major Nelson's IPA to start. (Recycling a photo) Still having to pour slowly...big head, but a nice brew.

DSC04976.jpg

I thought you were having beer tonight? bwahahahagrblahbrrbbblahahahhahaha!!!!

sorry. my bad, yo.

Yea. I was. This is just water lol

Gotcha, same here with the cider except when I jack it to make apple pie shine. Definitely gonna try the Chocolate habenero mead.

Ill post it soon. Its amazing. Going to make a bigger batch soon

Having a Pakos and brainstorming ideas for a 1/4 sleeve tattoo. Wife gave me the go ahead, now I just gotta pull the trigger.

I get a jones for a new tat. jealous. I'm looking to het a hop cone skull with a cross barley bushel & mash paddle.

I'm thinking steamboat filled in with trout skin the style of Derek DeYoung
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1405132130.298065.jpg
Something like this. Then some mountains in the background.

Why would you have to sit with the pilot? :confused:

What is wrong with it and I'm a big fan of morning drinking for science.

Water.

The tepache bottles were gushers. I doubt it's generally recommended, but I eased up a little edge of caps to release the pressure. Then used the capper to squeeze them tight again. Pastuerized and I got lucky...it seemed to work. I had a couple bottles of ginger-bug apple soda that did not fare so well. One was letting off bubbles under the water...the other exploded. (Luckily, I wasn't standing right in front of the pot and had a cover on it!)

Tasted my 3 week old American Honey Wheat Pale Ale, followed that up with my brother's BIPA and finished with a bomber of my 21 month old Pomegranate Cranberry Sour.

Just got a call that I'm needed in Massachusetts next week. Maybe I'll head back to my favorite bottle shop and see if they have any Love Child #3. Never had it and with all the hype around it, I have to at least try. 😈

Just got a call that I'm needed in Massachusetts next week. Maybe I'll head back to my favorite bottle shop and see if they have any Love Child #3. Never had it and with all the hype around it, I have to at least try. 😈

They probably have the four!

Coffee.

Annoyed that I didn't get another airlock at the LHBS yesterday. Guess I'll just put a solid lid on my fermenter (3 weeks in the bucket) and steal the airlock from that.

Back