What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409502273.540960.jpg

Meh.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Yeah I enjoyed that too. I've thought about brewing the clone from CYBI, but haven't gotten around to it.

Drinking water... Hungover... Sweating my butt off... brewing. I've had more fun brew days.

I was just talking to swmbo about putting this on the to-do list. She thinks it is horrid. Having not looked up anything on it my brain is spinning as to what went into making this thing... Usually I have some inkling of a clue but not on this beer. Half way through the second pint, although still wonderful, I can see how having a hundred half pint bottles would work for this one. It is an assault on the senses that does not let up.... But in a good way.

Buzzed.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409504498.551262.jpg

I have 6 hours for it to die down. I'll likely be sleeping at my friend's house as there are too many cops out today. Not getting pinched.

His wife is a dentist. There is a **** load of beer and food there. I'm set.

Buzzed.

View attachment 221107

I have 6 hours for it to die down. I'll likely be sleeping at my friend's house as there are too many cops out today. Not getting pinched.

His wife is a dentist. There is a **** load of beer and food there. I'm set.

Your concern should be for the safety and well being of the public, not for getting caught. Don't be a dick.

Water. The last brew put me in need of a breather.

Moving right along. My Brett Saison.

Think pineapple flesh and white wine.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409506330.295640.jpg

Cooling a milk stout for the upcoming stout season;), racked my quad off the cherries, brewed tea to keg the Hi Nelson with probably a six of so I'll bottle with brett and still need to rack a batch of skeeter pee.
Behind on my beer consumption so I'll start with a RIS:D

IMG_4360.jpg

Last of the hoptart. What an amazing growler, thanks again mark and bill!!

BTW, i took the rest of the red fuzz to my home brew club meeting friday and everyone loved it, including tallgrass's brewers.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409509927.639736.jpg

The first in 3 Stars Illuminati series - Queen of the Damned imperial porter aged in knob creek barrels. This one is so much better than the other.
View attachment 221066

Where did you get 3 stars? I didn't think they had distro out of my area.

Stopped at Three Brothers for a flight on the way home. Left to right (not the way I drank it). Rum barrel dubbel, barrel aged sour Belgian stout, rum barrel sour Belgian blonde, helles lager, session american IPA, rye IPA.

All darn good. Ended up with a couple of taster glasses and four of the sour blondes to go. SWMBO is now driving.

Attachments

• 1409516114691.jpg
    1409516114691.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 63
Where did you get 3 stars? I didn't think they had distro out of my area.

Stopped at Three Brothers for a flight on the way home. Left to right (not the way I drank it). Rum barrel dubbel, barrel aged sour Belgian stout, rum barrel sour Belgian blonde, helles lager, session american IPA, rye IPA.

All darn good. Ended up with a couple of taster glasses and four of the sour blondes to go. SWMBO is now driving.

My good friend knows one of the brewers. He filled that Queen of the Damned before they even bottled for the release.

Now having Great Lakes Ales for ALS.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409516363.361582.jpg

100 pages is a little much to catch up on but enjoying my Sunday morning at smog city brewing. Bourbon coffee porter and Hoptango ipa; cannot get enough of these guys and ready for them to start bottling everything

1409522639860.jpg

Back