Mid Hudson Valley, CT Round#14

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k47k

Reaction score
This buy is CLOSED

OK here is the deal:

1. Need 42 sacks for this delivery.
2. People will have to come and pick up their bags at the drop off location on a specific date and time after the order has been received (Wappingers, NY).
3. Paypal will be used. you must send payment as a "Friends and Family" and use a checking account so no fees are assessed. if you send the payment incorrectly and i have to pay fees, you will be responsible for reimbursing me.

ORDER ENTRY

reply to this thread with what you want.
If you have any issues with the payment methods please PM me, there will be an additional fee for any payment other than paypal. If you do not make payment within 1 week from the time actual pricing is provided you forfeit your right to buy your grain and to participate in the grain buys until further notice. Not trying to be a jerk, but seriously, if you can't make payment within 1 week then you better contact me directly or don't participate. It slows down the order and it is detrimental to the group participants.

DELIVERY: Will be made to a location in the Mid Hudson Valley (to be determined)

I will expect participants to work together and figure out a plan to mule sacks for their region. This worked out well last time. in the past we were able to get sacks as far east as Hartford, CT and as far west as Pennsylvania.

K47K will keep us all updated on when the grain order is to arrive, when you should show up to get it, and all that jazz. You, as the buyer, are responsible for picking up your grain or for making arrangements for someone else to pick up and hold your grain for you.

I will check with distributors but pricing should be similar to past buys:
Best Malts (Vienna, Munich, Pilsner, Wheat) ~$50
Great Western (2row, Pale, etc) ~$40
Briess - Varies
Maris Otter / Golden Promise ~$55-56
others available.

TOTAL SACKS:42
WSCOTTCROSS: 2xMOPA, 1xPEARL, 1xCARAPILS (4 Sacks)
THEREVEREND: 1xBZ-PALE, 2xBZ-PILS, 1xBZ-WHET, 1XGPRM (5 Sacks)
DLAMB: 2xORGANIC-PALE, 2xORGANIC-2ROW (4 Sacks)
JBELLLET: 1xBZ-MUHN, 1xBZ-PILS, 2xGPRM, 1x1010-2 HOPBAG (4 Sacks)
LARZEAN: 1xGW-2ROW, 1xBZ-PILS, 1xBZ-WHET (3 Sacks)
STICKYFINGER: 1xBZ-PILS, 2xGPRM, 2xGW-2ROW (5 Sacks)
FPWEEKS: 4xGW-2ROW, 2xBZ-PILS (6 Sacks)
WRONGAGAIN: 1xGW-2ROW, 1xBZ-PILS, 1xMOPA (3 Sacks)
HILONP: 1xMOPA (1 Sack)
RACKETEMENSCH: 1x6ROW (1 Sack)
NAUGLED: 1xBZ-PILS, 1xGPRM (2 Sacks)
MOJZIS: 1xBreisspils, 1xGW-2ROW (2 Sacks)
TOMP: 1xGW-2ROW (1 Sack)
GRIDIRON: 1xMOPA (1 Sack)

PLEASE READ:

if you place an order it is your responsibility to monitor this thread daily. all communications will be done in this thread. When it comes time to pay i expect everyone to reply within a day or so.

I'm in for 2 Maris Otter, 1 Pearl (Muntons Pearl Blend if possible) and 1 CaraPils.

As before, I'm from Central CT and am willing to ferry sacks back for the CT folks.

I'm good for 4 sacks. I would like to try and get 2 organic 2-row and 2 organic pale.
Thanks

I'm in for 4 sacks, one Best Maltz Munch, and Best Maltz pilsner and two sacks of golden promise.
I also want a 100 pack of hop steeping bags (muslin)- product code 1010-2.
And if they have galaxy hops, I'd like a 1lb package of that as well.

Sorry, I meant location in Wappingers falls. Previously it was at a store. It's been a couple buys since I've joined in.

I'm in for 3-
Best Pilsner
2row
Maris Otter
And if they have it a lb of Mosaic
Thanks!

Can I get a price on WG037C 6-Row Brewer's Malt (Briess)?

Or whatever the cheapest 6-row might be....

As before, I'm from Central CT and am willing to ferry sacks back for the CT folks.

That would be awesome. I may not be able to make it to WF on the day of the buy, but I work in Bristol and obviously one can be anywhere in CT in about an hour :]

THIS BUY IS NOW CLOSED!!!

Everyones order is summarized on the first post in this thread. if you see any issues let me know. I will be tallying up everyones totals and will post those when they are available.

Stay tuned!

UPDATE: there was some unexpected staffing changes at the pickup location, it will take a few days for them to sort it out and get someone else to work with me on the order. We will have to be patient for a few days, im working in the background to prepare for the worst (handle the order through another location) but im hoping i wont need to go that route.

Just checking in to see if there has been any progress? (not trying to be pushy - just getting short on grain and wanted to make alternative plans as needed)

We should be good to go on this one. Finalizing pricing towards the end of this week. Assuming all payments arrive quickly we should see grain by the end of next week. Look for an update this weekend or Monday

spoke with the pickup location and hope to have pricing confirmed shortly. once i have it ill post everyone totals and we can get this moving.

PRICING HAS BEEN CONFIRMED
PLEASE SEND PAYMENTS

Validate your order below, if it is correct, please send the amount listed to joshadmin at optonline dot net via Paypal family/friends option.

DLAMB: 2xORGANIC-PALE, 2xORGANIC-2ROW (4 Sacks) $230.00
JBELLLET: 1xBZ-MUHN, 1xBZ-PILS, 2xGPRM, 1x1010-2 HOPBAG (4 Sacks) $216.00
FPWEEKS: 4xGW-2ROW, 2xBZ-PILS (6 Sacks) $250.00
MOJZIS: 1xBreisspils, 1xGW-2ROW (2 Sacks) $81.00
TOMP: 1xGW-2ROW (1 Sack) $39.00
PAID
NAUGLED: 1xBZ-PILS, 1xGPRM (2 Sacks) $100.00
WRONGAGAIN: 1xGW-2ROW, 1xBZ-PILS, 1xMOPA (3 Sacks) $139.00
STICKYFINGER: 1xBZ-PILS, 2xGPRM, 2xGW-2ROW (5 Sacks) $231.00

LARZEAN: 1xGW-2ROW, 1xBZ-PILS, 1xBZ-WHET (3 Sacks) $132.00
WSCOTTCROSS: 2xMOPA, 1xPEARL, 1xCARAPILS (4 Sacks) $211.00
THEREVEREND: 1xBZ-PALE, 2xBZ-PILS, 1xBZ-WHET, 1XGPRM (5 Sacks) $232.00
GRIDIRON: 1xMOPA (1 Sack) $53.00
HILONP: 1xMOPA (1 Sack) $53.00
RACKETEMENSCH: 1x6ROW (1 Sack) $39.00

Once all payments are received i will place the order.

I'm paid. Those that want me to pick up their order for CT delivery please let me know so I can coordinate the pickup. Thanks for putting this one together again Josh!

PRICING HAS BEEN CONFIRMED
PLEASE SEND PAYMENTS

Validate your order below, if it is correct, please send the amount listed to joshadmin at optonline dot net via Paypal family/friends option.

DLAMB: 2xORGANIC-PALE, 2xORGANIC-2ROW (4 Sacks) $230.00
JBELLLET: 1xBZ-MUHN, 1xBZ-PILS, 2xGPRM, 1x1010-2 HOPBAG (4 Sacks) $216.00
FPWEEKS: 4xGW-2ROW, 2xBZ-PILS (6 Sacks) $250.00
MOJZIS: 1xBreisspils, 1xGW-2ROW (2 Sacks) $81.00
TOMP: 1xGW-2ROW (1 Sack) $39.00
PAID
NAUGLED: 1xBZ-PILS, 1xGPRM (2 Sacks) $100.00
WRONGAGAIN: 1xGW-2ROW, 1xBZ-PILS, 1xMOPA (3 Sacks) $139.00
STICKYFINGER: 1xBZ-PILS, 2xGPRM, 2xGW-2ROW (5 Sacks) $231.00
LARZEAN: 1xGW-2ROW, 1xBZ-PILS, 1xBZ-WHET (3 Sacks) $132.00
WSCOTTCROSS: 2xMOPA, 1xPEARL, 1xCARAPILS (4 Sacks) $211.00
THEREVEREND: 1xBZ-PALE, 2xBZ-PILS, 1xBZ-WHET, 1XGPRM (5 Sacks) $232.00
GRIDIRON: 1xMOPA (1 Sack) $53.00
HILONP: 1xMOPA (1 Sack) $53.00
RACKETEMENSCH: 1x6ROW (1 Sack) $39.00

Once all payments are received i will place the order.

Latest posts

Back