• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Nitrogen regulator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 40839

Reaction score
Need to pick up a nitrogen setup ahead of my St. Patrick's Day shennanigans next month, and wanted to see if any HBTers had a nitrogen regulator (tank'd be nice too!) they wanted to sell before I just snagged one online...

I've got one that I picked up with a bulk lot of stuff on eBay. Looks a lot like this one, but obviously not new.

How much you looking to spend? I can take a pic when I get home if you'd like.

I've got one that I picked up with a bulk lot of stuff on eBay. Looks a lot like this one, but obviously not new.

How much you looking to spend? I can take a pic when I get home if you'd like.

Well, that one's $50 so... less than that! (Not trying to be a smartarse, but with the holiday bills etc., and a promise to SWMBO that I'd REALLY cut back on brewing purchases after 2010 got a little nutty... trying to save as much as possible.)

$30.00 shipped in a USPS Flat Rate box sound good? I'll take a pic when I get home and post it up if that is agreeable.

Sounds good to me. PM me your email, and I'll paypal it to you. (Heading out of town for a week tonight, so..)

Back