HomeBrewTalk Glass Contest

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rules

Posts are both replies to threads and when you create a thread. So creating a thread counts as a post and a reply to a thread counts as a post.

Posts/threads must be of substance. Making short posts or simple posts without content to get to 25 will disqualify you.

Didn't see this part. Don't know if I'm disqualified or not. They weren't empty posts. Most were welcoming new members though :(

Rules

Posts are both replies to threads and when you create a thread. So creating a thread counts as a post and a reply to a thread counts as a post.

Posts/threads must be of substance. Making short posts or simple posts without content to get to 25 will disqualify you.

Didn't see this part. Don't know if I'm disqualified or not. They weren't empty posts. Most were welcoming new members though :(

you mean like your doing here :)

I'd love to relax. I've just been excited for this all day, I'd just hate to learn 30 minutes before it that my posts didn't count.:(

Your posts don't count. But that doesn't mean Tx won't give you glasses out of sympathy. They might be SpongeBob tho'.

Re-draw, winners have to be present:) I kid I kid. Congrats to those who won. Be sure and post up some pics in here.

This was very cool TX

I made it just in time to see the draw :) This is the best day ever! I'm going to have to update my address before they ship.

Winners from the live drawing:

jspence1
Wade E
HoppyDaze

PM me with your full name and addresses.

Thanks to all those who entered. I will try to find other ways to have live giveaways.

This is fantastic thanks TxBrew. I'd like to thank all the people who are more unlucky than I am for giving me this great opportunity!

1st time Ive ever won anything! Thanks Keith for hosting this and for bringing this site to my attention, Ive been meaning to get serious about making good coffee instead of the crap I deal with now!

I didn't realize that was actually Tx drawing. I had assumed it was someone else helping him. probably cuase it didn't look like his avatar :D

Dangit. Hey, Tx, I still want a couple of HBT pints. Can the charter members of coffeeforum.com get a discount? ;)

-Joe

not the best phone pic...but here is a new pint glass in action. Thanks again!

LightHaus Wheat

IMG_01484.jpg

Back