What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Edit. Meant to quote Mark on the Prairie Bomb. It was my favorite of the 4 Prairie stouts I had.

Anyone know the availability of these in tx? I am heading to Austin / San Antonio in early may and hope to locate some Prairie stouts

Another good one from Maine Brewing.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395608589.036564.jpg

Dave37's English Dark Mild.

Officially smacked.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395609408.469363.jpg

Sent from my mobile device. /rant

Stone Self Righteous clone. Used 5% Carafa III regular instead of Special. More "stoutish" but still good. There's no brew like a homebrew.

Heady....got it supposedly only a week old in a trade and it's at two weeks and a day now I guess but they either changed it around a bit or it's just way better tasting and fruity in the summer.
Not that's its bad or anything.... Lol

Yet another sample of my mo-mo-co pale. Finally stabilized so i can dry hop. Unfortunately i only picked up one of these tiny snifters yesterday, otherwise wes would be getting one. :)

Want!!!
Send me your only one. You know you want to. :p

Sent from a happy place where March madness doesn't exist

The Cool.

Floccing turducken.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395611041.988144.jpg

Sent from my mobile device. /rant

The remainder of my strawberry blonde. 24 bombers, some random grolsch (so) and 2 12 oz. may be the most I've bottled yet in terms of ounces.

Next, my chocolate milk stout sample while I rack to secondary over cocoa nibs.

Haha I considered it, but ive only had it 24 hours! Plus, I dont even know if they sell these so I can replace it.

I suppose I understand. ;) I wouldn't want to give it up either in that situation.

Sent from a happy place where March madness doesn't exist

Back