Bama Blizzard...LOL!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

431brew

Reaction score
It's a crazy day in south Alabama. People are spinning out on the sides of the roads, and buying up all of the milk and bread! Let a little snow be in the forecast here, and we go nuts! Give us an icy road, and the Nascar mindset kicks in and we have to go for a drive. This is our first real snow since 1993. We once got over a foot of snow in '72 or '73.

This is my favorite corner of my back deck with the bench seat and table covered in snow: http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj82/431cruiser/21110001.jpg

My dogs have never seen snow before, so it is fun watching them when they go out. One high steps in it and kind of looks like a Tennessee Walker at a trot, and the other just barks at it.

Snowing here too. I do not know what it is about a little snow that makes people crave milk.

The guy who I just bought my house from in October was from birmingham.

He moved to milwaukee in 2007. he left because he "couldn't take the snow", moved back to birmingham

i sure am glad I passed on that Road Atlanta trip for feb 25-26.....

Man shut up!

I'm up here by Huntsville and we got jack, I feel so cheated :(

Had to stay home all day with a sick kid and couldn't even make a snowman.

I hear Arab got some snow though, gotta go marry my cousin's boy tomorrow hopefully I get to see some snow. Course I'll be in a suit and tie so I can play preacher :( I can't win for losing.

Back