Bulk DME?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clayof2day

Reaction score
Hi All,

Been doing a bit of brewing and reading. It seems that many of you say that DME is superior to LME, and I would like to use mostly/all DME for my brews from now on. However, it buy it in small quantities seems like it will add up fast. I was curious if anyone has ever seen any DME you can buy in bulk?

Someday I hope to make a switch to AG, but in my tiny little apartment I think I'm stuck with Extract/Mini-mash for now.

Matt

Sure can. I've seen it in 50 lb boxes. I believe some of the internet based brew suppliers offer it. Just google "bulk dme" and it should lead you right there.

loop

No problem. I just googled it myself and it looks like NortherBrewer is a good one. It comes in 55 lb box and with shipping comes out to close to 2.50/lb.

loop

hell.. my boss is about 2800 miles away from me (he's in CA). If he spots me slacking off, I deserve to get in trouble.

-walker

I'm my own boss! Except around doggie dinner time, doggie walk time, doggie rub tummy time, etc.

Back