Sierra Nevada Cans

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4pack of Torpedo is $7.79 here. Not bad at all. 6packs of torpedo are $7.99 normally, so it works out to the same thing.

I would definitely get these if I was going fishing or somewhere I cant take the bottles. Awesome. Too bad they arent a couple bucks cheaper. Not that SN is over priced by any stretch but that way more people would be tempted to use and recycle the aluminum. Saving the world one beer at a time. That would make a nice t shirt...

I would definitely get these if I was going fishing or somewhere I cant take the bottles. Awesome. Too bad they arent a couple bucks cheaper. Not that SN is over priced by any stretch but that way more people would be tempted to use and recycle the aluminum. Saving the world one beer at a time. That would make a nice t shirt...

You don't recycle the glass?

YES!!! Float trips this year will be so much better now. No longer limited to Miller Lite.

I found Shiner Bock and Fat Tire in cans here in Mo right after my last float trip last summer, if we get these..... Oooooooooo. So good.......

YES!!! Float trips this year will be so much better now. No longer limited to Miller Lite.

I found Shiner Bock and Fat Tire in cans here in Mo right after my last float trip last summer, if we get these..... Oooooooooo. So good.......

Last year I stuck with Oscar Blues.

IF/when SNPA makes it here to NY state, i will surely be buying a few 12 packs for camping/kayaking. I won't take glass on the water, and I prefer not to take glass camping, either.

Oscar Blues scotch ale is good, but high abv beers on the water...not always a good idea!

They had a can of torpedo on the shelf at the store the other day, but when I went to buy it, the lady at the register spent 10 minutes trying to find the price for it before giving up. So, I still haven't had a chance to try it out of the can yet. Maybe soon I'll see some that they'll actually sell me.

IF/when SNPA makes it here to NY state, i will surely be buying a few 12 packs for camping/kayaking. I won't take glass on the water, and I prefer not to take glass camping, either.

Oscar Blues scotch ale is good, but high abv beers on the water...not always a good idea!

Yes, Old Chub is a little strong. Dales Pale Ale and the Pils arent too heavy.

You guys forget glass is often not allowed by public pools or beaches that allow alcohol. Now I can enjoy a decent beer while sitting pool side at a friend's apartment complex or on Cocoa Beach.

That's great news. Last time we went camping I ended up taking a whole bunch of Saranac pale ale and Yuengling Black and Tan - this will surely be in my pack next time.

I'm glad it's in cans, but it's a bit too expensive for me. A twelve pack of the cans was going for more than a 12 packs of the bottles when I was at Whole Foods yesterday.

Just paid 14.99 again. Ouch. My buddy in Chico said he's paying 11.99. Does it really cost $3 a 12er to ship 180 miles?

Back