Bought myself a present today...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bopper

Reaction score
Finally broke down and bought perlicks!! So tired of the sticking handles! AND I got ingrediants for a mild and amber ale. I've been plowing through all my session beers while renovating my bathroom and only have big beers in kegs waiting to be taped. Figured I better get brewing before I float the 2 session beers I have on tap now (haven't brewed in over a month due the bathroom renovation project I've been doing). Glad to be back in the game.

So pumped for the Perlicks!! :rockin::rockin: Giggity Giggity

I have had a pair of them still in the box for about 2 years now. I finally pulled the trigger and got all the bits (shanks, beer nuts, etc..) to put them into service. Also bought myself a full stainless stout faucet. don;t plan on gettiung beer gas so it's more for show than anything.

I am thinking it's time to start puttin on some sodas for the boy. Maybe I'll just go the Italian soda route.

I have had a pair of them still in the box for about 2 years now. I finally pulled the trigger and got all the bits (shanks, beer nuts, etc..) to put them into service. Also bought myself a full stainless stout faucet. don;t plan on gettiung beer gas so it's more for show than anything.

I am thinking it's time to start puttin on some sodas for the boy. Maybe I'll just go the Italian soda route.

Congrats on your purchase!

Latest posts

Back