Serving Sankey and Corny at same time.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NAUGHTYDOGBREWING

Reaction score
So I have a party coming up where I plan to serve a sankey keg of cheap bmc for my friends that dont like real beer and a corny of my homebrew for myself. My question is can they both be served at the same pressure by using a T or a manifold in the gas line? Or do I need to use two regulators? How would I connect two regulators together? Where can I find a cheap inline regulator? Thanks in advanced. :mug:

You can use a "Tee" in your gas line. They make a device with valves to do just what you want. You can buy them with 2 or more out valves. A Tee is cheaper if you only need it once.

Check any of the online shops. There are a few that are often suggested on HBT. I'd suggest trying one of them. I won't give names I like them all. Look around the forum you'll find them. Or just look around here;

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f41/

Thanks for the reply. I need the stuff by this weekend so I will probably go to my lhbs to get everything and not have to pay or wait for shipping.

Go to Lowe's/Home Depot and pick up a brass "T". If you are only using it short term I would just go for that. Check for leaks real well and go for it. A propor manifold with cost a lot more than the ~$1 brass "T"

Latest posts

Back