• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB multiple secondary regulators

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dallasdb

Reaction score
I'm looking for some secondary regulators. I'd like 3 of them, preferably all connected in 1 setup but am open to other options.

Let me know what you have. Thanks!

Im working on a new set up for my keezer and if i get t together the way i want i will have 4-5 secondaires on a daisy chain for sale by next week (if all goes as planned)..obviously they all work seeing how im using them now.. with check valves and mounting brackets

mkringii said:
Im working on a new set up for my keezer and if i get t together the way i want i will have 4-5 secondaires on a daisy chain for sale by next week (if all goes as planned)..obviously they all work seeing how im using them now.. with check valves and mounting brackets

Nice! Let me know. I'm in no rush now, just upgrading my keezer.

mkringii said:
Dallasdb.. didnt get what i wanted cometly but i dod get some of it and i do have two regulators .. shoot me ur email and i will send ya pics

Mkringii thanks for following up. I scored 4 on Craigslist last week.

Looks like Mikey is next in line if you want to PM him.

Latest posts

Back