• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted - Tap a draft system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vincemash

Reaction score
my father is looking for a cheap used tap-a-draft system. He usually has me filling up growlers for him but he only drinks one beer a day, so by the fifth day its tasting pretty much flat....I think this would be a good solution for him

so if you have moved on to kegging and have one of these sitting around gathering dust, shoot me a PM

thanks

for $17-$20.00 you can pick up one of those Coors/Miller party kegs. They hold 1 1/2 gallons and are reusable with no issues that I have seen thus far, you can pick up the 16g CO2 Carts and be ready to roll!

I have a TAD that I used only a few times before I moved up to kegging. 2 brown bottles + adapter + some co2 cartridges. Can be yours for $40

I also have Party Pig ($20) that I used twice and didnt like it due to it being PITA to screw without electric screwdriver.

I have a TAD that I used only a few times before I moved up to kegging. 2 brown bottles + adapter + some co2 cartridges. Can be yours for $40

I also have Party Pig ($20) that I used twice and didnt like it due to it being PITA to screw without electric screwdriver.

you wouldn't happen to be traveling down to the south jersey area anytime soon would you?

Latest posts

Back