What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-2600261997.jpg

Back in Orlando, having a Two Hearted.

It is my birthday today, I am lucky enough to have a good friend that works for another brewery (Sweetwater), that was able to pull some strings to get me a "golden ticket". Awesome birthday.

Incase you missed what we are talking about.

Happy birthday man! Sure looks like an awesome birthday. Very nice looking beer and loot.

Lager & vodka. Got 53 bottles out of that 5G batch of PM Berlin wheat. Had to go to the store. Still gotta do some clean up...again.

WesleyS said:

Horchata is awesome, it's usually made of ground almonds, sesame seeds and rice. It is super smooth and creamy. I am going to figure out away to fit it in a stout.

TNGabe said:
Not out yet, but there is a St Somewhere / Prairie collab coming soon.

How much is an 01 Bigfoot? Or do you hafta get the vertical? You can do it Allan, we believe in you.

image-4021142736.jpg

01 Bigfoot is only $26, which sounds like a bargain to me.

allenH said:
Horchata is awesome, it's usually made of ground almonds, sesame seeds and rice. It is super smooth and creamy. I am going to figure out away to fit it in a stout.

I love horchata. I would've never thought to include it in a beer. But I must do it now!

WesleyS said:
I love horchata. I would've never thought to include it in a beer. But I must do it now!

I googled it, it looks like a few breweries are doing it. Look around, I know I will be.

My black pepper saison. Had a Graf before that. Picked up the score sheets for my ankle-biter session IPA from the LHBS earlier. 33/50, I'll take it for my first comp entry.

Back