time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! Would love to try that if I ever get the chance.

Okay, here we go...I'm going to ask for the specific brew here, because realistically if you are able to figure out style and adjunct, you know the beer.

I'll start with this hint: Brewed here or there, but not by an ass, to fool the devil himself.

Photo on 10-31-14 at 8.18 PM.jpg

Nope (not the style, either, so there's a hint).

It was once noted that it was unfair, to give you a beer that's not sold everywhere, but those same fine gents did just what any man would, and brewed with the big guys from America's manhood.

To clarify (and point you in the right direction), MrFeltimo correctly interpreted the latter half of my last hint, but the first part still needs more consideration.

Changing my guess to:

El Bizarron - Cigar City / 5 Rabbit

Yessir! El Bizarron from Chicago brewery 5 Rabbit in collaboration with Cigar City. An export porter brewed with caramelized plantains. Surprisingly good and you can actually taste the plantains!

Ok guys, here's the next one. I'm doing this from my ipad for the first time so apologies if it comes out sideways. Also sorry to post late, but I was driving all day to get this beer.

Please name the specific beer. To shake things up a bit, instead of giving riddle-iculous hints, I'm going to answer yes-or-no questions until the answer is found.ImageUploadedByHome Brew1416102438.466701.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

So, it must be north of you, then, and a little west, more than 100 miles. Did you go as far as Firestone Walker (Paso Robles)?

Latest posts

Back