Cooper's customer service

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stratotankard

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Just wanted to post a good experience I had with the Cooper's folks. I've been using a Microbrew starter for about 7 months now. After moving my last beer to the secondary last Wednesday, I started cleaning the big Cooper's primary. Somehow I managed to drop the little screw in spigot down the drain with the trub. (a few beers might have been consumed :drunk:) Well, of course my sink won't drain, so I hit the disposal, hear a thud and it immediately stops turning. After turning the switch to off, I reach in and find the sad mangled remains of my spigot. Needless to say I'm a bit bummed to have a fermenter with a large hole in the side and nothing to plug it with.
I went to the Cooper's website, but they had no listing of spare parts, so I shot their product support an e-mail, explaining what I had done and asking how much I could buy a replacement for. Much to my amazement a brand new spigot arrived on my doorstep today via UPS! :ban: No questions asked, and it was very obviously my own fault!
Who says customer service is dead? Dan in product support, You Rock! :rockin:

Terje

I put a lot of effort into customer service. Word of mouth sells more product than a month of Internet ads.

Back