Funnel for EZ-Strainer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dieffenbach

Reaction score
I have read many success stories regarding the use of the US Plastic EZ-Strainer.

Now most users appear to use the strainer for straining wort before it enters their fermentation vessel; the EZ-Stainer is a perfect solution for those of you that ferment in a plastic bucket.

Has anyone used the EZ-Strainer in conjunction with a funnel for filtering into, for example, a glass carboy? I wondered if it was hard to source a properly sized funnel (many of the US Plastic funnels are VERY pricey) or if anyone else has used this setup with any success. I BIAB and even when whirlpooling to the best of my ability I get a considerable amount of trub in to my fermenter.

I didn't want to commit to the strainer until I was confident that the funnel could be found rather easily. Please point me in the right direction - alright, up to two posts now...

Maybe its just easier to strain into bottling bucket then go from there into fermenter...

Latest posts

Back